Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Home

We got home Sunday night and all of a sudden I was exhausted. There is something about walking into your own home that just feels like a whoosh of ahhh. We had dinner and brought suitcases upstairs and then I went to bed. I fell asleep fast and hard and didn’t wake up until 11am. It was awesome. I always have to get up early to take the dogs out or something but I literally had nothing to get up for an it was super nice. Rob thought there was something wrong with me, but no. It was an emotionally exhausting 2 weeks and just a release to be home and to sleep. 

We spent the day doing random just got home stuff. I took Ethan’s car to go grocery shopping. We hadn’t got our keys back from the Walkenhorst’s yet so I couldn’t take mine. When I opened the trunk to put the groceries in I found a lot of soccer balls. Lol.

We picked Grace up from the airport! I missed that girl❤️. 


And we finally got to watch Hamilton! It didn’t disappoint. I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment