Monday, July 20, 2020

Woes

Belle came to spend the night. The girls wanted to go to Disney Springs. I am always happy to go but I will say that going with a mask on really dampers the happy. It is super muggy in Florida in the summer and the mask makes it worse. It’s like when you were little and scared of the dark so you’d get under your covers for protection. Soon you couldn’t breathe under there and you’d have to make a little snorkel hole for air. That’s what the mask feels like minus the snorkel. 

Also going with Lincoln can be taxing. So many people stop to talk to you, to
comment on the dog. People stare. People also literally walk up and take pictures or videos. I don’t understand why. If I was a disabled person I would not like it at all. As it is it’s still pretty annoying. 

Look at these cuties!!
Love them:). I love that Ruby felt the need to take a walk holding a dishwasher soap box! She’s so funny!

Luckily despite the hot we have a cool night swim to look forward to when we get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment