Thursday, July 2, 2020

How to babysit a grandma

First this morning we got up and went to get kolaches for breakfast. Yummy.

Then we went to Jake’s viewing. So sad.

Val and her family stayed for all the events but Rob and I went left after the viewing and went grocery shopping and on a couple errands then we went to Dani’s. (Who got all A’s on her first term in college!!)


We ended up taking Tate out for lunch and she and I tie-dyed her 4th of July shirt with kool-aid.
Then I baby sat the whole gang, which was great! Dani and Rob went shopping for a new laptop.

We ran out to AF to say a quick hi to the Blacks and then back to SF to go with Clayna on their final walk through. Their house is really nice! I love the new homes my 3 chickitas have bought.  Holly and Tyson got sealed and then there was a family picnic. We could only stay 29minutes but it was worth the rushing and the drive. We love them.

Then back to Val’s for some late night chit chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment