Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Riding

 All my grandkids enjoy horses! They got that from me:) Ruby and Cora were so excited to go ride the horses at Thanksgiving Point so we went back today.

It was nice. First we went to the dinosaur museum and then to farm life. Cora ended up not loving the horse but she liked everything else.
Rob got to do some fishing and he caught one and enjoyed the river.

We spent the rest of the afternoon at Val’s cutting squares from Tanner’s clothes to make quilts. Mom and dad were there. Emily and her cute kids and Andrea and her family. It was fun. Quilting is more work than it looks but Mom is good at it and I enjoyed working around the table with my sisters. 

Dani has been having the kids at her house a lot of the time. She has a great kid house and the kids love to play together. It is really awesome of her to have the cousin crew all the time!

Anna and her boys left yesterday :( 

Tonight Spencer, Greg, Clayton and Ethan went to play basketball with some other guys. Jenna works on Wednesday nights so Grandpa and I came to babysit. Sadly the girls were asleep but luckily they both cried so I got to go in and give them a hug and a tuck. When I walked into Ruby’s room she was so surprised and said “Mimi?!” It was so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment