Wednesday, July 22, 2020

When mom travels

I’m at the airport waiting to board a flight. I am so excited to see Hannah and Sawyer and to meet little Ezra!! I wish we lived close enough to never have to fly to see each other but I am grateful that we can fly since we do live far apart.

I spent a busy day getting ready. I had an appointment this morning. Then I went to Walmart and got groceries for the week I will be gone. After I got home and got everything put away I cleaned the bathrooms and did the last loads of laundry. I made up the flamingo room for Penny and Tatum’s visit since they arrive the day I get home. I vacuumed and took out trash and tried to leave everything nice and organized and clean. That’s one of the ways I say I love you..with clean underwear!

I’m looking forward to the next couple weeks. One week with Ez, then a week with the girls. Yay!!

Tonight Ethan had his last step for mission paper submission, his interview with the stake president.  Now we wait, which is something we have gotten good at. I wonder what his mission will be like. World events are hurling us closer to the 2nd coming, it’s obvious to even the unobservant. But missionaries are still being called, still needed, and Ethan is excited and ready to go. I am excited and proud. Also nervous and šŸ™šŸ¼.
This will be my Bub, is my Bub. A friend to Jesus. He will grow in discipleship and wisdom and love. Of course Jesus already loves him (and each of us) perfectly and infinitely.  This is also how I picture Tanner when he greeted Him. That joy is for each of us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment