Saturday, March 21, 2020

?

I made breakfast and I made dinner. Anything else anyone ate they were on their own for. 
Like the classic movie Groundhog Day our day was the same:
We walked dogs.
We cleaned stuff and folded laundry.
Rob fished.
Ethan and Sierra worked out.
Grace FaceTimed friends, practiced her clarinet and did my hair.
Rob took Grace driving. The day she got her permit she asked me and I just could not. It is the worst most stressful thing. I mean I will drive with her but I just couldn’t that day. Since then she’s gone with dad twice and Si once and I haven’t had to go!
I worked on my blanket.
Sierra and I watched “onward” and we both liked it.
I sat outside.
Rob worked in the yard.
FaceTimed some family members.
We gathered in the bedroom for scriptures and prayer. 
Ethan practiced the piano.
I read.

Not out of toilet paper yet. Also none to be found in stores yet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment