Monday, March 2, 2020

Weeks end

Written on Monday. How is it that now that my children are almost grown I’m even busier?
Friday we had a college fair at school. It was great. There were tons of colleges, the armed forces, study abroads and even a coupe gap year programs there. I collected pens, which I enjoyed getting and then showing to Ethan and Sierra when we all got home.
The girls went house shopping and found a house that was just my style! 

Friday night was, what turned out to be the last, basketball game of the season. Rob and I went. Our team lost. It is always fun to watch the band. 

The young women had their fundraiser on Saturday. It was an all day affair of prepping, executing and cleaning up but it went great. Everyone had a fabulous time. We had plenty of food and made almost all the money we needed!

Sunday night we watched “The Count Of Monte Cristo” because Ethan had just read the book. I had not read the book or seen the movie, Sierra read and saw before.  Anyway I liked it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment