Sunday, March 8, 2020

News

Just a few weeks ago our ward boundaries were realigned and we got a new bishop...who, by they way, I love. Today they announced that there will be a new stake formed in 2 weeks and our ward will be in the new stake. How crazy is that?

We had a day of rest today. We slept in and then when I got up I made cookies for our combined YW and YM lesson. Bishop Cole taught and he was inspired, really. He gave a fabulous lesson on how to guard against depression and anxiety, how to know the Lord. He told stories that we loved to hear and that were relatable and interesting. Bro. Williams did a light, object lesson after that was a perfect ending. The spirit was strong and I think we all felt like we heard the Lord’s words.

When we got home Sierra, Ethan and I played Chickapig. Grace practiced the clarinet. We napped in front of a movie:) and then had dinner.

We ended the night with our Come Follow Me and a dog walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment