Friday, March 13, 2020

Spring break day 1

I woke up late and my first thought was “I should go to the temple today”. So I showered and dressed, told the kids good morning and then went.
I got there a little too late for the session I was targeting so I did some initiatories. My names happened to be some sisters from France who lived in the 1600’s so that was fun. Then I stayed for an endowment. It was sweet to go and feel the spirit. I felt particularly grateful in the face of church closures and global pandemic panic to be able to worship, and to be so strengthened.
Later in the afternoon I learned that on Monday temples will only be open for live ordinances. 

After I went to Walmart, where it looked like we were in the middle of an apocalypse. So many shelves were empty and the lines we super long.
Parable of the 10 virgins anyone??

Grace went to Kaylynn’s birthday and had a fun time!
Rob and I went to Epcot between when we dropped her off and picked her up. 
We had time for 2 rides, dinner, and the fireworks show. 
Then we came home and had family scripture and prayer. (Spiritual toilet paper)



No comments:

Post a Comment