Wednesday, March 25, 2020

I just don’t know

From day to day, hour to hour things change. We are good here in the Utzinger home. Rob has work. He also has his kayak for some after work stress relief.

I have work. For now. The governor gave a stay home order starting Thursday night. I don’t know if that means us or not.

We had a zoom presidency meeting tonight. That went well. It was short, just touching base. We talked about how to support the girls during this time of uncertainty. I dropped some treats off today to most of the girls. Laurie helped out with the ones I couldn’t get to. I TPed them with storage bag that had a letter, a roll of toilet paper and some Hershey kisses in it. I think they appreciated it. Anyway it was the only thing I could think to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment