Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Virus

I am sitting at the dentist office right now. Ethan is having his pre-mission dental appointment. I can’t believe how quickly the days are flying by. Today the church announced that because of the corona virus no one will be able to go to the conference center for general conference. It will be broadcast but woah that’s different. Especially since last conference it was announced that this one would be historic and unlike any previous as we commemorate the 200th anniversary of the first vision. Also they announced that, for now, new missionaries will be doing their training online instead of at the MTC. Also because of the virus. This is not good news, how weird is that. I really want Bub to have the MTC experience. This crazy virus has reached pandemic status and people are in a frenzy buying up toilet paper and bottled water. I’m not sure why. Will our water faucets not work? We live in an alarming world. I am grateful for the peace Jesus Christ brings into the lives of His followers.

Work is crazy. I have a stack of work that grows quicker than I can get it done. It’s okay though. I’m not bored.

Yesterday Sierra and I went to DS


Grace has had band leadership camp every afternoon this week.

Ethan has been sick, flu like symptoms but he’s doing mostly fine. He stayed home from school a couple of days.

Tonight for mutual we met up with the lake Cresent ward and the Avalon ward and the lake butler ward and cleaned at the school. It was a thank you for letting us use the building for seminary.


No comments:

Post a Comment