Sunday, March 22, 2020

Sabbath day of cheer

We have become porch sitters. Front and back. Look how much tanner Rob is than I am. It’s all those hours out fishing.
One huge plus to social distancing is the forced time with your family, and the increase in time spent outside by it seems like everyone. Of course in Florida the weather is perfectly lovely and beckons us outside. I haven’t seen so many people taking family bike rides, walks, jogs, or time to sit outside in their yards.

Sierra saw this guy on her walk. I saw a couple of squirrels and some birds. I’m jealous.
Rob made dinner. It was really delicious. I made a bowl of fruit salad yummy yummy 🎶 to go with it. We also had a nice sacrament meeting. Sierra and I watched Killers and Rob and I watched Aeronauts today. Good movies both. We also FaceTimed and the highlight of the day: the Brandt’s made an awesome stop motion BOM story video. It was fun to watch 10x (so far!)

No comments:

Post a Comment