Monday, March 9, 2020

Modern day miracles

Random photo

  • When Gracie was little she drank “purple milk” (silk very vanilla soy milk). We literally can not find it in stores. Tonight she looked on amazon fresh and there it was. Shipping is free if you order $35 worth of stuff so we added some deodorants, eggs, lunch foods and popcorn to our list and an hour and a half later, at 9:30pm, we had groceries on our doorstep. What kind of magic is that?
  • Tomorrow our trash cans will be washed and returned to the side of our house, smelling great. 
  • I FaceTimed my darling red headed granddaughters this afternoon and I could see them and they could see me. It’s common place and taken for granted today but in the days of my childhood it was unthought of. 
  • This week I will board an airplane and 5 hours later land in Utah (how many miles away?, idk for certain but I do know people used to walk for months to cover the same distance)
  • And tonight, after I am done blogging, I will plug my lightweight, handheld super computer into the wall so that tomorrow I can take it to work with me and look at dog videos and see what my friends eat for breakfast and what my kids tik tok. Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment