Thursday, June 23, 2022

Doctor

Charlotte came over to babysit today. She did a great job, she played Clue and Kerplunk with them and I got out the big lego bucket beforehand and they played legos. 

Grace and I went to Arnold Palmer for her next tests. They were awful. I “got” to go with her and it was the longest hour ever. She gagged and cried and felt like she couldn’t breathe. The tube hurt and then she threw up during the test (which was the point). Now she’s wearing the 24 hour sensor which is also awful. She is counting down the minutes until she can pull it out. 

Idk why I’m smiling here except I was glad we were done and I was being encouraging and I usually smile when things are awful so there’s that. 

Also awful Val had her knee replaced today. Poor Val, and poor Grace. And not let’s forget poor Sierra. 
 

When I got home we ate mac and cheese and then went swimming. Grace went to band to measure people for uniforms. 
We went to Disney Springs to see Lightyear. The kids loved it. My favorite part was the cat, Socks. It was cute though. 
After baths we read some more chapters of Sauerkraut. We are all enjoying the book and laughing and wondering what’s next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment