Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Last day


 We swam, played Uno all wild, and ate pancakes. 

Then we left for the airport with a lot of extra time.

“Just had an unbelievably bad experience with Delta Airlines. The story is not over so I am hopeful for a satisfactory resolution so stay tuned. 


We arrived at the airport 3 hours early for the kids flight home. It would have been 2 1/2 but the flight was delayed. 


Got to the agent to get the unaccompanied minor thing done and they said they didn’t have a ticket. What?

I had their confirmation numbers, the emails about buying the flight, the credit card I bought the tickets with and eventually my bank statement showing where the money came out of my bank. AND they flew here last week on these same ROUNDTRIP tickets. 


2 1/2 hours later we were sprinting to the gate with tired & hungry kids and I had to buy the tickets again with a promise that they would refund them when I called and explained the situation. 


Too say I am not happy about how this went is an understatement. We intended to come in early, eat, play uno at the gate and enjoy our last hours of the visit.”

From my Facebook.


So is it just me or does it seem like an unusual amount of oddly awful things have been happening the last few years? 

No comments:

Post a Comment