Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Summer Solstice

Penny and Marshall are in Florida!! I’ve been looking forward to their visit so much!
On the way home from the airport we stopped at Chick-fil-A. We all got peach shakes which were so refreshing!
As soon as we got home we hopped in the pool. The kids swam until dinner and then after dinner we night swam.
Besides swimming we built legos and read the first two chapters of our chapter book. I got one for us to read while they are here and we all enjoyed the first 15 pages!
Happy airport reunion, even though I was late they were happy and well taken care of. 5 flight attendants waited with them and told me how delightful they are and how they told them they were visiting their grandma and they love to come to which the flight attendants told me the kids were lucky but really I am the lucky one.
Night swimming. Lincoln does not join.
Cuties!
Influencer Penny💕
Sierra had her surgery and Tatum got braces today. Both things went well.
After prayers and tuck ins I ended the night with a dog in my lap and a phone call with my sweetheart.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment