Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Hot day

I decided to go to the Magic Kingdom today. I went by myself, which I enjoy doing. My fav is with the grands or family, second friends, but by myself is a close 3rd. I look at different things when I go solo. Today I spent a bit of time looking at all these cute tea cup and saucer sets. My grandmother, Baba Olga, used to have a display cabinet in her dining room and she had lots of different tea cups and saucers. I enjoyed looked at them so it reminded me of her today. I was lucky growing up, we spent quite a lot of time with my grandparents and I loved them very much. 

This dude, Arrow, went to Disneyland for the first time ever today! He looks pretty excited about it! I hope he had an awesome day. 

It was a very very hot day here in FL. When I got home I hopped in the pool. 
After dinner Grace and I went to the doctor. We foolishly hoped he’d prescribe the medication that Hannah R told us about but he said he couldn’t because it wasn’t indicated for those problems. He basically told us he didn’t know how to help. So we need to find someone who can. It is very discouraging, and it’s upsetting. 

Sierra is home recovering. She is in a lot of pain. Also upsetting. Her arm will get better though so that’s good. It just needs time. We commiserated on the phone to each other this afternoon. 

Last night after the movie we sat in the lobby/bar area for 3 hours talking. Everyone has a story. It is so interesting to me to see how people deal with their challenges. I love those long talks where you really dig deep, where you share, and learn about your friend, and where you see God’s merciful hand in each of his children’s messy, unpredictable, challenging lives.

And now I have to ask someone to help me come vacuum our AC. It’s not really doing it’s job:(


 

No comments:

Post a Comment