Wednesday, June 1, 2022

EARS


 We made Ears tonight for YW. This morning I went to the temple and this afternoon the dentist. 

Grace has been volunteering at the West Orange middle school band camp. She’s enjoying it. What she is not enjoying is throwing up all the time. I do not know what to do to help. We are going to the doctor on Tuesday to try a new drug, the one Hannah told us about, so I am crossing my fingers that a) he will prescribe it and b) it will work. 

Sierra went to the surgeon this morning …and she goes to another tomorrow. 

I am very grateful that in the heaviness of life, during the burdens and trials that we can barely handle, we always have the Savior to carry the weight, ease the hurt, give us hope. Without Him it would all be too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment