Sunday, June 26, 2022

Sunday concert

Sundays are busy. We have a new Bishop and he’s got a lot to organize. We had our first ward council this morning.  Grace brought the kids to church and helped Penny do her hair. She also took them home because I had a quick meeting with him after church. 
We had the missionaries over for dinner. We had Hawaiian Haystacks, delish. Then we had an impromptu musical program. It was super sweet. Our last number was everyone singing I Am A Child of God around the table. The spirit was sweet and strong and I was grateful for the moment and each precious person there, 4 wonderful missionaries, 1 beautiful daughter, and 2 perfect grandchildren. My favorite number was when Marshall this cute Elder sang A Child’s Prayer together.

We had a fun 3rd hour. The four of us sat around the table and talked about being obedient to God. I hope my children and grandchildren know that I love Jesus Christ and value serving Him, obeying His commandments, and being a true Follower. I hope I set a good example and make a well worn path to follow. 

Tonight we had BYD. Tomorrow is Disney!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment