Monday, June 6, 2022

Monday

I got home from Savannah in time to go to church with Grace. They announced that next week many wards in our stake will be reorganized and two new wards will be formed. As always this is mixed news. On the one hand the church is growing so that is amazing. On the other hand I hate ward changes. I like everyone to stay right where they are, all my friends the same, no one moves out. For sure that doesn’t ever happen! I wonder what next week will bring??

Lincoln was happy to have me home.

 Today Wendy and I went to Typhoon Lagoon. It was so much fun. Tonight Alicia, Becca, Julie, Kristy and I are going to see Downton Abbey. I ❤️❤️❤️Summer!


Sierra had her surgery today. Chris said the doctor said it went well. Yay! Answered prayers!!!

I got to talk to Ethan for a few minutes! Love that!

And today is our 24th wedding anniversary. I’m grateful for all the wonderful years and children and happy times. I’m also grateful for the challenges and hard things that we have faced together. Happy Anniversary Honey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment