Sunday, June 19, 2022

Fathers Day

Today is Father’s Day. It’s been many years since I’ve been with my dad on Father’s Day. I am grateful I can phone him and email him. My dad is my favorite. The last couple of years have been really hard for him and mom, which is sad. I guess enduring to the end really means until that last moment.  He’s been an amazing dad, and is such a good man. I am blessed to have him for my popsicle and to have him be my kids Papa. 

This is the first Father’s Day that Rob has been alone for. Which is also hard. We sent gifts and cards and I know some of the kids called. One of his gifts (see below) arrived in FL instead of MD, which was a bummer. We will take it to him in July. Matt and Michelle had him over for dinner and yesterday he spent the day with Pete boat shopping. I’m glad he’s back to a place where he had friends and where he likes to work. It makes it much easier. Not easy, it’s super hard for him to have us separate but easier. 

We’ve been unpacking from camp, laying around lazily, and doing kind of nothing. We went to our newly reorganized ward and it’s small and felt strange but it’s all good. 



 Last day of camp picture.  We made it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment