Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Medical mystery’s chapter 1002

I called the GI this morning and they were able to get us in this afternoon. I had to move an appointment I had but luckily that also worked out. So the day was busy but productive. 

 I really really liked the nurse practitioner we saw. She listened to Grace, had several ideas, and scheduled some testing for Friday.  Also as a side note, two doctors measured Lu at 5ft6 so it’s official, she’s the tallest girl in our family. And second side note, she did not want me to take this picture.

Tonight for mutual we took the YCL’s shopping for camp stuff. 

Today I had a good chat with Tara. Her Sierra also has EDS and she knows the nightmare that it is to have a child with a chronic illness. Whenever we talk it’s like our own little support group. She totally totally gets it and it’s always so fun to catch up. 

Rob caught his first back in MD fish tonight. Things are going well on the Chesapeake front. He likes his job a lot and is happy to be back.

As for us, the house is standing.

No comments:

Post a Comment