Saturday, June 25, 2022

Shark Capital

 Of the world!

New Smyrna Beach. 

For the record we have not seen a shark there and we love it there. The sand is white, the water warm, and you can park on.the.beach!

It was pouring rain in Orlando all day. We drove through rain until 1/2 an hour before we got to the beach. The weather there was perfect. Then we drove home in pouring rain. Weird. 
We had so much fun no one wanted to leave. When we started getting rosy around the edges we decided we should. 
On the way home I talked to Dad. I rarely get to because he has no phone but mom left hers behind and was off with Daisy. It was fun to talk to him even though I had called to tell her  Happy Birthday!
I talked to Val, she is home and recovering. And I talked to my best birthday boy Bub! He called from Spain because he knew I wanted to wish him a happy birthday!  He and Elder Storheim celebrated by buying 5 lbs of churros and eating them all. He’s getting transferred this week, and his mission will be splitting. He will be in the Madrid Spain South Mission. 


It’s been so nice having the kids here. We play games in the evenings and read our book to each other and during the day we have so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment