Friday, March 18, 2022

#14

 

Rob’s back. That means this is the first thing I see in the morning🤣

It felt like a Saturday today. In the morning we had a couple errands. Also this morning the Orange Observer came to interview Grace and Lincoln. The Observer saw them at the Horizon West Fest and wanted to meet them so now I guess they are local celebrities.

Grace and Belle went to Typhoon Lagoon. After that Linc and Lu went to Scott’s. Meanwhile Rob and I both worked. I had lesson planning to do sometime during the break and since Rob was working I decided to work too. I had planned to procrastinate until tomorrow night but it seemed like a good time to get it out of the way so we could enjoy the weekend.


This is my babysitting picture while Grace was gone. 
Rob and I went on a date. Mexican food followed by a stroll at Downtown Winter Garden. They had a Celtic festival going on so was fun, and we ate ice cream and looked at shops. The place was packed with people, which was also fun. I like to people watch..and dog watch, everyone had dogs with them it seemed. 
We have a fundraiser coming up, I’m very proud of my awesome flyer 😅

Lastly I saw this pretty picture today and it reminded me of summer. Can’t wait! The winters in Orlando Florida are brutal. …emotionally, it’s hard to go to work everyday when the sun is shining!

Lastly lastly tooth #14 while much much better is not perfect…hopefully it just needs a little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment