Friday, March 11, 2022

Teacher work day

 I’m at work without kids today, which is nice because  I’m getting copies made, the room cleaned, plans made. It’s also a little lame because we are required to come here yet I honestly don’t know a single teacher who doesn’t come in 30 minutes to an hour early every day, and who doesn’t stay late every day, and we all work on weekends and evenings. So, by my math, they owe us time…not the other way around. 

I switched dentists. I have an appointment next week that will hopefully end my dental woes once and for all.

Lily came to bracelet making! Yay!

Zakia apologized earlier in the week. I think I forgot to mention. 

Grace and her friends have an all day Star Wars marathon today. They plan to watch for 24 hours straight and get thru them all!


My spring break plans❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment