Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Breaky break

I woke up this morning and my tooth barely hurt. So yay!
Then I spent time in bed reading. 

I went to Bahama Breeze with two new friends, Camille moved into the ward 7 months ago and Alecia 3-4 months ago. We had a super nice time. We sat on the patio and it was breezy and nice. I had the stuffed plantains and they were delicious. We had lots to talk about and I was really happy I had such a great idea;) (to invite them to lunch).


 After I went to Epcot to check out the flower and garden offerings. 
Grace had a full day as well. She and Lilly hung out all day, they made banana bread and friendship bracelets.
Then Lettie and Scott joined them and the four left to go resort hopping. One of the perks of living in Orlando!

Ethan is in the air. He layed over at JFK and just took off for Madrid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment