Sunday, March 6, 2022

Church


 Today felt like church lite. We decided to only have ward council twice a month so I got to go to church with the family. Then I had a quick presidency meeting after but I was home by 4 and didn’t have to go anywhere else. We got a lot done and organized and I was happy with our productivity. Our organization is awesome and really any one of the women I a blessed to serve with could step in and be the president and would do a fabulous job! That makes my job very easy. 

We have some fun things coming up and we have some really awesome girls to work with too! If we are needing to improve in any areas they are: communication with parents. I know things sometimes sneak up on them and that it frustrating for some parents. We try. And reaching out to our never coming to church girls. Again we do reach out but not as well or as skillfully as we could. 

We made these cute stitch art pictures at our mother daughter day out. As we were making them I thought they would make a perfect activity for our younger girls to do with the activity day girls in our ward. I think they are going to do that in April. 

Rob did have choir practice this evening. I’m subbing for seminary so I had to prepare a lesson after church and I had to set my alarm for extra early. 

Lastly my fern isn’t doing well. Maybe I am over watering? I haven’t really been a plant person but I have kept our two plants 🪴 alive for a long time now and I recently added Jack but he’s not doing as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment