Monday, March 14, 2022

G.R.A.C.E

Gorilla research and conservation effort, also the name of the two year old gorilla Grace and I love to visit. We went to AK today and it was awesome. 
The weather was so nice. We rode flights of passage. We shared a plate of ribs. Then we went to Disney Springs to get our free pass holder magnets. 
We rode the Riverboat to Port Orleans to walk around and eat Mickey shaped beignets. 
Then we rode back in the dark, which was fun. It’s fun to see all the lights dancing on the water and to hear the bugs and birds. I’d say it was really an awesome day, despite the fact that I went to the dentist and he is sending me to an endodontist tomorrow:( I am excited to have a root canal done so my mouth won’t hurt but I wanted it done today…and I don’t really want to go and do it.

 
Rob flew to CA to work, so he’ll get to spend some time with our cute little Ezra this week. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment