Thursday, March 3, 2022

Crazy

I’m crazy about these two cuties! Hannah and Ez have passes to Disneyland. They went with Tami this week and had so much fun! She’s an awesome mil and I’m grateful Hannah has her right there. 

Tonight Rob and I went to the temple, where it’s never crazy and always calm. It’s a good, good, break from the craziness that is our world.

Ukraine continues to fight back against the big bad wolf. Every day I pray for them and wish. Prayers and wishes are all I have right now.

Texted this to Alec and Kelly this morning 

“Every morning on the way to work I drive thru McD for my daily Diet Coke. (Or first of the day depending).

I got to the order menu and they said “we are sorry we are out of Diet Coke?

Silence

“Would you like a diet Dr Pepper instead?”


Me: what do you mean??


“Ma’am would you like a Dr Pepper?”


Me: “it’s me, it’s Lana”


“Sorry, I hope you’ll be okay”


Me grumpily drives to Wendy’s and orders a Diet Coke.


When I got to the window they said they have a promotion, when you buy a sandwich you get a free drink and since I only wanted the drink they would give it to me for free!!!

πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽ†πŸŽ‚


So happy Thursday!”


They laughed. I love technology that keeps us connected. It’s the next best thing to bring there. 



No comments:

Post a Comment