Thursday, March 17, 2022

Happiness

 Today was a good day. I woke up feeling happy. Lilly and Lettie had spent the night and I had fallen asleep to the sound of the 3 girls chatting downstairs. 

Ethan landed in Madrid and had sent a quick text letting us know he was there. I’m delighted for his opportunity to serve and live in Spain. His Spanish is very good already and he will be glad to use it full time. 

I made pancakes and sausage for the girls and we visited while I cooked and while we ate. 

After that I made a grocery trip for dinner tonight and then I went to the dentist (3rd time this week for those who are counting). I had a very positive experience, it didn’t hurt at all and I enjoyed seeing Austin and am very, very glad to have my tooth fixed. 

On the drive home I drove thru Wendy’s for a Diet Coke and for the second time in as many weeks they gave it to me for free. This made me very happy, of course. 

I talked to Anna on my way home, on my way into the house, while I changed my clothes, and while I drove to the temple. That was fun. We don’t talk as often as I’d like. 

It was a bright and sunny day. 

The temple was lovely and peaceful. 

When I got home I worked on dinner, we had the missionaries over and ate St Patricks day food. They liked the food and we had a good conversation. 

Rob came home from his trip. We are happy to have him home. 

So that’s it. A nice day.

I am generally happy but today I wanted to make a note of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment