Saturday, March 19, 2022

Conference


 If yesterday felt like a Saturday today definitely felt Sundayesque. Rob is in the stake choir, and this weekend is stake conference so it was a busy day. We started with our new stake center’s ground breaking. I wasn’t excited to go but it was much nicer than I had expected. They had some really good talks and the choir did a nice job. We have lived here long enough that we know a lot of people when we go somewhere and it was fun to see friends and chat while we waited for the meeting to start. The choir had to be there very early so I had lots of chatting time. 

Melanie, me and Michelle

We went to Walmart after and did our grocery shopping then home for awhile. Rob had to go to the priesthood leadership to sing, I didn’t go.  Lastly we had the adult session which was also great. After they had milk and cookies, a fun surprise. 

Rob lending his bass to the choir

No comments:

Post a Comment