Monday, March 7, 2022

Rain

 It’s pouring rain outside and I love to listen to it. Our outside ferns will be quite happy. Our neighbor behind our backyard fence has a plethora of ferns which she regularly prunes. Once  she asked if we’d like her to throw them over the fence. Apparently we (Rob) said yes and now we have a whole fence line of happy green ferns. I read (yesterday or the day before I don’t remember which) that ferns need a lot of water. So I think that was the cause of Jack’s wilty leaves and he’s perking up now that I’m watering him each time I brush my teeth. 

We have block schedules today and tomorrow so I am doing a fun literary “who dun it?” escape room with the kids (spoiler it was Juliet Capulet!) Louise and I are delighted because tomorrow we have our planning during a long block! 

Seminary went well this morning. Teaching it on zoom was weird but the kids were helpful. 

Ethan’s letter today was fun to read. 




Tonight we had our adult book club. We read “Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine” and everyone liked it. I’m looking forward to our next book. I actually read it a while ago (a year or two maybe) and didn’t have time to re read but as we discussed I remembered and I enjoyed the conversation even though I didn’t add a lot. 


And we ended the day with a chat with our favorites!


No comments:

Post a Comment