Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Day in day out

Picture of Ezra, unrelated to the text

 Sunday we watched stake conference. We also bbq’ed burgers. It was the last day of spring break and it felt like it flew by!

Monday was good. We got a fun email from Ethan and got to talk to him in the evening. Grace and I went to Target and then R met us to go to UNO’s. When we got home Grace and I played a very fun, funny, and rousing game of Guess Who, then we did a seminary lesson. It was a nice evening. 

Today I had an observation. We are in the middle of a two week long writing workshop so it’s kind of boring to watch. I’ll hear back tomorrow. Hopefully it went well.

After work Grace and I went back to Target to get the Covid booster. That’s why we were there yesterday but we had to make an appointment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment