Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Root canal


 I went for my root canal today. It was at an endodontist’s office  that  only does root canals. He had quite an assembly line. Hopefully he’s good at what he does. I had a necrotic root so now I’m on an antibiotic and it definitely hurts less and differently. He said it would take a few days so 🤞

Grace and I had plans to go to a Disney water park but that changed and instead we watched movies. We watched Turning Red, Shrek, and a hallmark movie. 

In Mosiah 25 we learn about the people of Mosiah who didn’t know how to feel. They were sad and happy and amazed and anguished and all kinds of things all at once. That’s how life is. I am happy and grateful that my tooth is getting better and that modern dentistry is way better than medieval dentistry. I am delighted it’s spring break and enjoying time with Grace. I am happy for FaceTime and texting that lets me keep in touch with those I love. I am over the moon that Ethan is flying to Spain tomorrow and excited for the wedding. I am sad my family lives far apart. I mourn for the Ukraine and the rest of the troubles in the world far and wide, big and small. There are so many struggles in the world.

Shrek thinks ogres are like onions?? Well so are people!

It’s pouring rain tonight. Lightening, thunder. The cats are in and Grace and Lincoln are sleeping but I’m laying awake listening. I’m tired, not particularly troubled by the weather, but just laying awake. I just read that temple operations are going to be phasing back to normal! It probably won’t be overnight but I can’t wait until we don’t have to make reservations and the temples can operate at capacity! I wanted to go this week but there wasn’t any availability. 

1 comment:

  1. How exciting that Ethan gets to go to Spain! He'll feel like a new missionary all over again. :)

    ReplyDelete