Friday, March 25, 2022

Friday!!


 Hannah posted these yesterday and I clicked on the artist and was so touched by her work. It beautifully represents the Savior’s great love for each of us and I’m some cases his unreciprocated love. I felt myself be filled with gratitude as I studied the different images.

Darcy is still sick. In fact she had to go to the emergency room last night because she stopped breathing. So scary. Jenna and Clayton are doing everything right, still I wish I was there to help. To offer some time off for a nap, or a dinner, or to take the girls for the afternoon. 

I got an unexpected text today from my friend Becky! We texted back and forth and then decided a phone call would be better. We spent almost two hours catching up and it was so so fun to hear from her! Tonight I also had a good chat with Tori. Unexpectedly it turned into a very nice day!

Rob and I went to the movies tonight. We saw “The Lost City” and I laughed all through it. It was pretty ridiculous in some parts but also sweet, romantic and funny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment